YOU CAUSE ME TROUBLE

Elisa treibt es bunt

|

Mir war es heute Mal nach ganz bunten Nägeln:Benutzt habe ich "Tour de finance" und "Splash of Grenadine" meiner Lieblingsnagellackmarke Essie.Beide lassen sich echt gut auftragen, sind weder zu dünn- noch zu dickflüssig und halten bis zu drei Tage.

EN: Decided to have very colorful nails today: I used "Tour de Finance" and "Splash of Grenadine" by my favorite brand Essie. Both polishes are really good!












Kommentare on "Elisa treibt es bunt"
  1. Thank you very much! I really love it, too. But it's soon empty:(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    What would you think about supporting each other? we could follow via GFC or via email or G+ and also on another socials like twitter instagram lookbook or
    bloglovin

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you. That's very nice of you<3

      Löschen
  3. Die farbe ist wunderschön :)

    retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such pretty pictures! i love the color of your nails ^^

    xoxo

    ♕Oh my Beautiful Target!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love this pretty pink nail shade. I am thankful for your comment. Have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hope you had a wonderful weekend,too<3 <3

      Löschen
  6. Love that purpleish pink color! Super cute!

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment <3

      Löschen
  7. Love the nail colours! I've heard a lot abt the polishes from Essie.
    I don't have it in my country tho xx

    Really appreciate it if you could visit my blog.
    Let me know if you've followed me!
    I follow everyone back.
    Do give me some time to get back to you. :)

    Sandy | http://smxyc.blogspot.sg

    AntwortenLöschen

Hallo, ich freue mich über JEDEN Kommentar ob lustig, süß, ernst gemeint oder mies!

I am really glad about all your comments! <3 <3

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9